Friday, February 15, 2013

As Pretty as a Picture blog train

This is the first time I join this blog train, and I am so happy I did. This months theme is As Pretty As A  Picture and it has beautiful bright colors. Stay tuned for an add on in my fan page and I will be sending a solid with glitter papers in the next newsletter (on February 17).

This is my Part. 


KapiScrap & Art
Dillie's Designs
Queen Bee Scraps
Winsor Digi-Designs
Digi Cyber Scraps
Touched by a Butterfly
Desert Bloom Designs
A-Manda Creation
Build a Memory  *******You are here********

Thank you!
Raquel

10 comments:

  1. Great job!
    Happy to have you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love colors! Merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thank you for sharing. Love the owl and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the super cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I hadn't heard about this blog train, glad I visited your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing all your parts of this blog train with us. :) Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete