Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Fun & Silly Blogtrain

Hi,
This time I made an alpha for the scraps-n-pieces blogtrain, it has both uppercase and lowercase letters, a full set of numbers and some symbols! I hope you enjoy it.
I love feedback, please leave me a comment.

Download here
*NEW LINK*
I had many downloads and the direct got disabled, this new link is 4 shared I hope it works please let me know.

Here are the rest of the stops in case you need them (although I'm the last one this time!)

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 9 post on Aug. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a bit of sparkle! Thanks for the alpha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for the gorgeous share : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for sharing... love the soft blue. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this cute alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will try again later. DB cutoff - to much traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Download worked but it wants a password. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your part of the train...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the oval shape and soft color. It is so wonderful of you to give both upper and lower cases. Thanks for your participation in this blog train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your alpha. The circles are a good shape with the glittery alpha. :)

    ReplyDelete